What we do with Private Info
We don’t like getting spam emails any more than you do. Rest assured we won’t add to the clutter of your inbox. We collect some personal info from you to help us run our site, but won’t ever sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. Unless we have your direct permission.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as ZIP code, city, etc.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping, such as merchandise orders.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will do our best not to spam you.
EU General Data Protection Regulation – We do not currently sell any products in the EU, and any information that might be collected from anyone in the EU is treated with the same level of security as any other info.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We don’t use any third party analysis tools to process this information. You, as the user, have the option to turn off the cookies. If you choose to do that, the site may behave differently than expected and certain things, like the cart feature, won’t work. We can work around any problems in service through email or phone orders.
Contact us by email at: email@example.com for more info.